Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sikit Punya Gilak



Ok lately I've being involved with a sooo unworthy task I've ever done during my not so ancient ages. At that moment, I felt like.. OMG! I'm sooo a saint to do this... to shed a sweat & energy and a little trickle of tears here and there.. then bam! I'm totally wasted my time!

The fucked up level is soooo highhhhhh

So instead continue to mourning upon my lack of cleverness (noted : this author never claim she's a stupid person juts felt like one though).. I tried to watch a few malay flick.. heck, Adamaya was a number one suggestion I got... download about half, maybe before I gave up... then try to indulgence myself with 80's and 90's film... hmmm plenty of them... there's Panggilan Pulau, Oh Fatimah (how the hell this film become the best film during the era is still a mystery), Janda Meletup (Rozie Rashid is one hot chick in this film) and Sembilu Kasih (what the hell?! Awie as a hero?!!! Shudder!!!!)

Nooo!!!!!.... I want the real Rozieee.......

I try my best... I mean, I really try.. with trembling hands I put one of the VCD in my not so ancient Samsung... I even managed to push the button 'PLAY' then suddenly my little angel reach to me with a DVD... Wanted with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy (I have a soft heart with a brit boy. Go Figure!)

Watching Wanted with all the slow motion action... the hotness of Mama Jolie and James... and Common (nice bf u've got, Ms Wiliams).. totally make my day...

Wish I could draw a gun like them

Adamaya is still up in my hard drive waiting to be watch... I heard the little girl that played as their daughter is very very tomeiiii so maybe I give the soap a try... but for now... enough with the real life fiction... the real life fiction is so interesting to be talk and make fun for maybe about a month... after that, I consider back Adamaya or Nur Kasih...

Cuteness Overload (adamaya hardcore sure hell knows who's the heck she is)

P/S : NHM must be very piss with my broken English.. sorry madam... my brain was so wasted I could not think properly....

2 comments:

syima said...

Urggh, my hands tremble when i see the grammatical errors...gatalnya nak betulkan..
Matters of the heart can be tricky, let's focus on discovering who Adam Kling is instead shall we?

MonaAFMZ said...

Hehehehehehe.. ok finding mr adam kling ASAP