Friday, July 23, 2010

MOTU

MOTU dah habis... ending sampai chapter 88.. pergh punya laa panjang siot!
Tapi aku baca jugak sampai mataku juling. Kawan aku ckp, once u read it and u accept the life style, u could face everything.

Yes! I read it, accept the life style but not intended to make it mine LOL. ANd she's right! I'm now can accept almost everything in my life especially the sakit hati cam sial experience. Sakit hati cam sial mana pun, at the end of the day, I manage to whisk it away!

In this life, we face so much so call life experience. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we bitchface (yg ni slalu kot aku buat), we shudder etc. But whatever we do, do not ever ptg jalan org. Once we do, we make other ppl miserable. Once ppl life become hard (dah laa mmg zaman skrg ni susah!), we will face the karma.

I'm having my karma. Sokmo. I bitchface org, the next I know ppl bitchface me la plak! LOL. What I couldn't ever accept is ppl who seems nice in front of me, innocent face cam sial but kat belakang, they become the mastermind. Ppl cam ni, tak boleh jadi true friends. Evah!

No wonder MOTU lead characters having a rough time sokmo. Ppl always back stabbing them!

Masa muda dulu, once I know ada org backstabbing aku, aku mesti terus face that douche laa.. dah tua2 cam gini, aku rasa takde pekdah aku nak face. Pertama, sbb org yg berani dia akan bitchface aku depan2 bukan menangis dan meraung kat belakang. Then, if aku ni betul2 kawan dia, dia takkan ada sbb nak bitchface aku. So since, itu yg dilakukan (backstabbing, puking rants kat belakang aku)... I'm sorry but this kind of ppl is really douche. So, buat apa aku nak berckp ngan ppl low minded camni.

So congrats to MOTU's author.. she' really open my mind.

No comments: