Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A fix of a week

What an epic week for me...

Firstly, I would to thank Snowqueen and Olivia for updated their fics. And Olivia, nice job you done on the BT... but I prefer more goofy Rob you know.. because he is so hillarious in real life.. don't mind the lemony.. maybe a little bit too much for a mormon like me but I'm open to everything.

Secondly, a million thanks to whoever that leaked the stills.. so much everything at everywhere... the forum is still crash upon the stills and who doesn't... I figure the hand, the mouth, the hip could gain their own Oscar... they're live own their own, I guess....

Thirdly, I fix another infatuation with fic and guess what, Wallbanger is so hillarious make me LMAO... counting for another update...

Fourthly, still hoping to catch a glimpse of our fav couple during BAFTA.. come on, we only human. We could dream, right.

Lastly, where the hell is June?? The stills make me eager...

No comments: